LookFantastic is celebrating the subscription boxes’ first birthday with LookFantastic Beauty Box September 2015. Don’t miss the LookFantastic coupons at the end of the post.
Studying my stats I realized that the post about beauty boxes in Spanish were visited mostly by international readers, so I decided to translate the content to English hoping that will be useful for all of them. First of all, I am sorry for the spelling or grammatical errors, since English is not my first language.
Right now I’m preparing an entry about this store because I am really enjoying their monthly boxes and I saw that you can now preorder LookFantastic Beauty Box September 2015. So I anticipate and I give you the information.
* Get a LookFantastic Beauty Box SEPTEMBER 2015 FREE when you spend £55. Valid until September 30th.
LookFantastic Beauty Box September 2015
LookFantastic Beauty Boxes are 1 year old, and to celebrate it this box will be the most special to date. It is valued at more than 145 dollars, not only it has 6 essential beauty products (worth $85), but also brings the best discount vouchers for webs … (most The Hut shops, the same group as LookFantastic ).
You can save $15 aprox in each of this online shops: Coggles, AllSole, MyBag y en Myprotein. And $15 if you want to buy their star products: ghd Stylers at Lookfantastic. Total in coupons 60 dollars.
LookFantastic Beauty Box September 2015 Content
I haven’t received my box yet but here is what you will have in your September box if you buy it. Since I haven’t photos of the real products, I use the original from the Look Fantastic shop. Clicking on the links leads you directly to each product in the store, so that you can you see the original.
- Tanworx Tan Maintainer – Travel size 60ml – Real size is 120ml, $21.84
- Sebastian Professional Penetraitt Shampoo – Travel size 50ml – Real size is 250ml, $14.19
- Sebastian Professional Penetraitt Conditioner – Travel size 50ml – Real size is 1000ml, $47.15
- Caudalie Vinosource SOS Serum – 10ml sample – Real size is 30 ml, $45.24
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet – 10ml sample – Real size is 40ml, $35.88
- Phyto Phytokeratine Extreme Cream Conditioner – Travel size 30ml – Real size is 100ml, $41.34
- bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash – Sample size 30ml – Real size is 197ml, $30.81
- Codage Scrubbing Cream – Travel size 25ml – Real size is 50ml, $55.52
LookFantastic Beauty Box August 2015
I have been investigating previous boxes and I have to say that LookFantastic Beauty Box August 2015 is one of the best curated by this shop. These are the contents you can find in it:
- Omorovicza Queen Of Hungary Mist 1.8ml sample size.
- Alterna Caviar CC Cream 25ml travel size.
- Beauty Works Ten-in-One Miracle Spray 50ml travel size.
- Bellapierre Cosmetics Shimmer Powder Eyeshadow, full size.
- Eve Lom 1 Muslin Cloth, full size.
- Eve Lom Cleanser
- One of the following products in full size: Rimmel Wonder Full Mascara, Rimmel Provocalips Lip Lacquer, Rimmel Wake Me Up Wonder’Full Mascara OR Rimmel Scandaleyes XXTreme Volume and Length Mascara.
Available Discount Codes
Next you have some vouchers you can apply when buying subscriptions boxes as well as other products. You can also see an updated list with all the Look Fantastic promos at my Look Fantastic Discount Code Selection.
So right now, you can get your Beauty Box September 2015 FREE when you spend £55. Exclusions apply and it is not valid for subscriptions.
LookFantastic has plenty of discounts codes available and I have gathered a lot of them at the post I’m writing about this store. There are a number of brands that are usually excluded from promotions, including monthly beauty boxes.
You will find usually codes can be applied to 3, 6, 12 months subscriptions but 1 month boxes are excluded and codes that work now, are not working for some time and then are working again.
LookFantastic Beauty Box September 2015 Review
I don’t know if I am dissapointed or what!! 🙁 I suppose I am disappointed and in theory I shouldn’t feel that way. I look at those products and they are great. I will use them. All of them. They cost more than I paid for sure.
Buuuut I am dissapointed.
I think this box haven’t met my expectatives.
I thought being the fist birthday and with all that marketing backing it, the box would be great, a thousand times better than the previous boxes. But nop, I liked a lot more the August Box.
I always talking about it but 75% of why I buy boxes is for the surprise. When I open a box I like colours, glamour, and cute cards,… but this box has a proffesional feel. And that is not bad. It just, I didn’t expect it after all the first birthday marketing.
Anyway, I can’t wait to test the Caudalie creams. I have read that they work great and smell really good. I love foaming wash and this Bliss one is cleanser and exfoliator. I have oily skin so this wash will be perfect for me.