I love LookFantastic Beauty Box April 2016 because it is full of products I never had tried before.
I am not speaking only about the brand but the products itself.
There is something I love about LookFantastic beauty boxes and that is you can buy exactly the boxes you want and forget about it unless you want more boxes. And if you don’t like surprises you can know the contents before buying.
Then again buying a subscription is cheaper than getting the boxes alone.
Another advantage is that it will be charged you each month, so you don’t have to put all the money in advance. Basquet example:
For example, imagine you buy a 3 months subscription (renewal 3 monthly). In your basket you will be charged only $20.52. On November $20.52 will be automatically charged in your bank. And then the same on December. Then it will be renewed automatically unless you cancel your subscription.
I got a little bit lost searching the boxes because they have changed the links, so here you have all of them:
* Take a look to our Discount Codes. There are often FREE boxes offers.
LookFantastic Beauty Box April 2016Lovely box, isn’ it? March’s box and this one are my favorites.
April Beauty Box theme is Mystery Box with the tag #LFBlooms.
April box conteins 6 beauty products but no makeup. Last 2 months they put 2 makeup products so our good luck finished. There are also some energy vitamins.
May Elle Magazine is also included. I am not a magazine fan, but it is welcomed.
There is a code to receive an exclusive 22% off Living Nature in all boxes.
30 random LookFantastic Beauty Box April 2016 boxes will include vouchers to win an exclusive bundle from Living Nature worth over £100.
LookFantastic Beauty Box April 2016 Contents
- Elemis British Botanical Hand & Nail Butter
- Balance Me Super Toning Body Polish
- Bloom and Blossom Bath and Shower Gel
- Tanworx Tan Maintainer
- Rituals Miracle Scrub Hand Scrub
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
- Energise Effevescent Myvitamin
- Elemis British Botanical Hand & Nail Butter is one of the products in this box I never had tried before. When I first saw it I didn’t think I was going to like it because I hate feeling my hands sticky. I hate when applying my body lotion so you can imagine applying a body butter.
Well! It has surprised a lot. My hands feel light. But ufff $26.50 the cream… Elemis is a good but expensive brand. If you can afford it I sure recommend it. It went right into my bag!
Elemis British Botanical Hand & Nail Butter – Body Soothing
Travel Size 18ml (Price $26.50 100ml)
- The Balance Me Super Toning line are products created to boost blood circulation so with this cream you will not only exfoliate your skin but you will bust cellulite, diminish dimples and tone problem areas.
This is a superhero scrub or what?
When products promise a lot of benefits I tend to be a little bit suspicious. I don’t believe in miracles. But I have read some positive reviews about this products line. So let’s give it a chance to wow us.
Balance Me Super Toning Body Polish
Travel Size 53ml (Price $26.50 150ml)
- I haven’t tried the Bloom and Blossom Gel yet so I can only tell you that it has no smell.
The Bloom and Blossom brand was created thinking in pregnants. It is full of natural ingredients E vitamin and cucumbers extracts and without extra fragrances.
Bloom and Blossom Bath and Shower Gel
Travel Size 50ml (Price $17.00 150ml)
- I am going to keep the Tanworx Tan Maintainer for summer. I hope it works.
Tanworx Tan Maintainer
Travel Size (Price $16.50 120ml)
- When I saw this I was like “A hands scrub, really?” Well, I haven’t thought before about exfoliating my hand but if you think about it is good to let your hands treatment works. Rituals Miracle Scrub is a good thought product. I like it.
Rituals Miracle Scrub Hand Scrub
Travel Size 25ml (Price $17.00 75ml)
- I saw Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! mask in other beauty boxes as Ipsy and Birchbox. My tinted hair will love it.
Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
Travel Size 29ml (Price $26 150ml)
- Finally these Energise Effevescent de Myvitamin tablets. I hate effevescent tablets.
But I love it comes packed with vitamins C an B to increase my energy levels.
Lemon Myvitamin Energise Effevescent
Sale size (Price $9.50 20 tablets)
¿What kind of products will I find in a Beauty Box?
Usually there will be skin and hair care, makeup and beauty products. These products are chosen with care to be useful for everyone. So you can rest easy knowing that everything that comes in your beauty box can be used independently of your skin or hair type.
The size of the products usually are travel or sale size.
Can I only buy the LookFantastic Beauty Box April 2015 edition?
Yes. This is one of the great advantages of LookFantastic Beauty Boxes. You can buy individual boxes without having to subscribe.
Subscriptions are automatically renewed?
Only if you want it. Another plus for LookFantastic. Buy what you want to buy, no surprises on your bank statement. For example, if you sign up to a six months subscription and you want to keep getting more boxes, you have to buy it again.
Are these subscriptions worth it?
Yes. When buying one box (recurring or not recurring) is always more expensive than when your order more months. If you are not sure I suggest you start with a three months subscription. If you think paying $58.00 before hand it’s too much for you choose the recurring one and you will pay month by month. You can cancel your account whenever you want.
Here I write subscriptions prices by month so you see the difference and how much you can save:
Where can I see LookFantastic Beauty Box April 2015 content?
In theory it’s a surprise but, as they deliver then the first week of April, the second week I will be able to tell you what are the products in them and if you like them (and they are still available) you can order yours.
Available Discount Codes[wpsm_afflist cat=”bbcodes” ]LookFantastic has plenty of discounts codes available and I have gathered a lot of them at the post I’m writing about this store. There are a number of brands that are usually excluded from promotions, including recent monthly beauty boxes.
At this moment there aren’t discount codes available.